Monday, November 02, 2009

Movies, Masti and Maggie

As always I amback after a long time, but this time I intend to stay here for quite a while. Its been 4 months now in Kozhikode and still everyday I feel I am new to this place. Somehow this place cant get itself into my mind ;)
The same ol' MBA routine out here... " Movies, Masti and Maggie "
The life is a bit of strange here... lots of things to do and still you feel you have lots of time with you... hard to imagine that doing an MBA and you are not busy as such... although for the world you are very busy ;) nahi toh MBA mein jaane ka fayad kya hua....
Its 2.47 at night and I have an exam day after tomorrow.. but yaar padhne ka mann he nahi kar raha hai... lots of things to do... par saala dimag nahi chal rela hai....
I have all the books nealty stacked up... so that I can find them at one place whenever I want them ( this never happens though ) life aise he chalti hai.... kabhi khushi to kabhi exam....
par kuch bhi ho.. kabhi na badlenge hum :)

Have a great time and enjoy your life...
Cheers
Manish :)

No comments: