Sunday, October 08, 2006

A wonderfool day...

Kaafi dino se soch raha tha ki roz mein jaldi uthunga par har baar ki tarha aaj bhi mein late utha. Raat ko jaldi sone ka socho to aur bhi der ho jaati hai, to ab aap he batao mein subah jaldi kaise uth sakta hoon.Bas am still tryin to get this task done. Today I woke up at 6:41 but then how could Manish get up at this time No... this is not right, so I had to sleep for some more time and then I got up. As usual had got nothnin much to do... so just picked up the cell and gave my frnds a msd call ( well well thats my usual routine) Time : 8.15
So my day has now begun. Abhi kuch khas nahi kiya hai, kuch karne ko bhi nahin hai... So started doing my morning abultions, after that talked with my frnd for 10mins and again was sittin idle. So thought to write my stupid and boring morning routine. Bas abhi inna he... if something interesting crops up i'll let u knw about it. Till then you all have a great time and I too will hav a great time ;)
Take care n Have a nice day...

No comments: